Full-Service Construction in the Mid-Atlantic Area
PJ Dick – Trumbull – Lindy is a closely-held family of companies that performs contracting in a variety of markets, such as commercial, heavy/highway, government, healthcare, education, corrections, retail, infrastructure inspection, landfill management and asphalt production. We have been able to ascend to “best-in-class” status in our mid-Atlantic service area by offering unsurpassed general contracting, design/build, construction management and consulting services to our clients in Pennsylvania, Ohio, New York, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia and West Virginia from our offices in Saratoga Springs, New York, and Pittsburgh, Exton and New Galilee, Pennsylvania.
As one of the region’s largest construction firms, we provide the industry’s finest construction management staff to estimate, plan, and build the area’s most prominent projects for major universities, hospitals, businesses, sports teams, and industries.
- $9 Billion in Vertical Construction
- 3 Million Square Feet of Multi-Unit Space Estimated or Constructed
- Built 5+ Million Square Feet of Commercial Space
- 18 Hospitals Served
- Self-Perform Group Ranked in Top American Concrete Contractors
- 90 Projects Worth $2 Billion for 24 Universities
- 50+ LEED Projects
- 30+ Compressor Stations Constructed for Industrial/Energy Clients as Well as Anchor Bolts Down
Trumbull Corporation is a prominent industry leader in heavy highway and heavy civil construction services across the mid-Atlantic states.
- $3 Billion in Heavy Highway Construction
- 24 Million Cubic Yards of Blasting and Rock Excavation in the Last 10 Years
- 300 Well Pad Locations Constructed for 20 Different E&P Companies
- $474 Million in Oil and Gas Projects
- 200 Bridges Built in the Last 10 Years
- 70 Miles of Highway Constructed in the Last 10 Years
- 50 Million Cubic Yards of Excavation in the Last 10 Years
Lindy Paving is widely recognized as the largest asphalt paving contractor and manufacturer in Western Pennsylvania.
- 12 Asphalt Plants Offering all PennDOT Approved Mixes
- 40 Concrete Trucks with Front and Rear Discharge, Operating from 3 Plants
- 4 Sheldon G. Hayes Awards
- 22 Pavement Quality Awards from the National Asphalt Pavement Association
PJ Dick is a firm which is more than capable of working on the most innovative and challenging office projects, yet they approach each job as if it is their only project and they give each project the personal attention it deserves.Gary Jay Saulson, The PNC Financial Services Group
[PJ Dick – Trumbull – Lindy] cared about the success of our project as much as we did. Their technical capabilities and resources were excellent, but the attitude of the whole PJ Dick team was unique and essential to overcoming the challenges of the project. We would 100% work with them again.Claire Hosteny, East End Development Partners
[Ours was] an extremely challenging renovation involving all of Benedum Hall, most of which remained occupied and functional during the renovation. PJ Dick enabled us to maintain our classes and research with essentially no interruption through their diligent swing-space planning and assistance. The project also was on schedule and budget due to their efforts. I sincerely believe that what we accomplished would not have been possible without their project management, and the effort put forth by the 151 PJ Dick construction managers cannot be fully expressed here.Schohn L. Shannon, Ph.D., University of Pittsburgh